This shit better work
y’all count as all my friends we coo
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
are u ever mean as fuck in ur head and u aint wanna be and u’d never say it out loud but that one voice in ur head is a total asshole and u feel bad for even thinking it and u wonder if thats how u rly are
I came out as a queer during football practice when my coach was like “son, you’re having trouble throwing straight” and I replied “I’m also having trouble being straight”. It got very quiet and then coach just shook his head and said “throw the damn ball, Cooper”
i have been laughing for 3 million years
reason to not become an adult
- you can’t use the ‘my mum said i can’t go’ excuse to blow someone off
my mom has invited me over for dinner
my mom needs help with furniture
my mom just got a new phone and needs my help
my mom spoke to me from the grave and told me u need to stop inviting me out
If someone tells you to listen to a song, listen to it. It may be the worst song you have ever heard but they wanted to share it with you. That is really special. If it makes them feel a certain way and they are so adamant about you hearing it, take 5 minutes to hear it. It shows a lot about someone.
I feel this is very important.
It’s been apparent to me for a while that most men can’t really imagine “equality.” All they can imagine is having the existing power structure inverted.
I cannot decide whether this shows how unimaginative they are, or shows how aware they must be of what they do in order to so deeply fear having it turned on them.